DELSU Part-Time & Sandwich Degree Programmes Admissions
This to inform the general public that the management of Delta State University DELSU has released their admission form for 2020/2021.
How to apply for DELSU Part-Time & Sandwich Degree Programmes
- Visit the school portal via the link below
- Scroll down and select online registration.
- Select the programme.
- Fill the form and submit it to generate pin.
- Now Print out the pin generated. (Candidates are advised to use virtual pin immediately as the pin is valid for only six (6) hours).
- Proceed to the Bank and make payment of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only at any of the following banks.
- Approved bank for payment of admission form are Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank, Ecobank Plc.
- Return back to the portal to continue filling your details.
- All completed application forms should be accompanied by the following:
- Recentcolour passport-sized photo scanned to the JPEG format at not more than 20kb in size,
- Photocopies of credentials and
- Photocopy of receipt of purchase of application form.
- Click here to see courses offered in DELSU
All prospective candidates are expected to go to JAMB portal to register.
All candidates with O/L results preceding 2012 must present the originals of the certificates.
Deadline for DELSU Part-Time registration
Sales of form commence from 14th September 2020 and close on 31st March 2021.