How to reactivate your account
In recent years, there has been a significant increase in the number of recurrent violations, unlawful acts, and hacking attempts. As a result, in order to keep the faith of its billions of users in the platform and ensure that they do not experience any privacy breaches, Facebook has recently tightened security to a considerable amount, with the results obvious in the number of suspended and disabled accounts.
Quick help WhatsApp +1 (660) 297-3018
Possible Reasons for a Disabled or Suspended Facebook Account
Albeit, there could be many possible reasons for why Facebook suspended or disabled a Facebook account like the following unethical and unacceptable behaviors:
- Posting or uploading copyright-protected content on your Facebook profile.
- Running more than one Facebook account on your ID.
- Misbehaving with other Facebook users.
- Using a fake profile name for your account.
- Impersonating other users on the platform.
- Buying fake likes on your uploaded FB posts.
- Sending a lot of friend requests to those Facebook users whom you don’t know in any way.
- Uploading inappropriate content on the Facebook platform & contacting Facebook users for advertising or promoting purposes, etc.
How to Recover a Suspended/Disabled Facebook Account in 2021?
Like many users, if you’re also unable to access your Facebook account and realize that Facebook disabled/suspended my account then, do not panic much about it. Well, because it can happen to anyone and luckily ‘how to enable Facebook account?’ is as easy as recovering a hacked Facebook account if you know what are the possible recovery methods you can try to recover your suspended or disabled Facebook account.
How to get a Suspended/Disabled Facebook Account Reactivated back
Method 1: Verify Your Identity or Identity Verification
Method 2: Submit an Facebook Account Disabled Appeal to Facebook
Method 3: Identify Your Facebook Friend’s Photos
Method 4: Answer Security Questions
Method 5: Take Help from Your Trusted Facebook Contacts
If you need further help in fixing you account within 24 hours email email@example.com