So you want to regain access to your hacked Facebook account so that you may reconnect with your friends, family, and play games with them, among other things?
The good news is that your hijacked Facebook account can be recovered.
There’s no need to be concerned; there is a solution! I’ll be of assistance to you in this situation.
For assistance to recover your hacked account WhatsApp +1 (660) 297-3018
follow these steps below to recover your hacked Facebook or Instagram account
- First-of-all, you have to visit “My Account Is Compromised” page on facebook. So click here to visit that page.
- Now click, “My Account Is Compromised” button and you’ll be redirected to ‘Find Your Account’ page. Now you have to identify your Facebook account either by entering your Email address or Username or Phone no or your Profile’s Full name. You can use any one of them.
- If the hacker has changed your email id, phone no in your account in order to prevent you from recovery, then try to search by entering your Facebook Username.‘Coz the hacker could’ve changed email id, mobile no but he might not changed your username which you’ve already set!
Or you can even try searching by your ‘Profile Name‘
- So once you’ve identified your facebook account, it will ask you to ‘Enter a Current or Old Password‘. Of course, if you know the current password, you won’t be here on this page
- So enter your old password which you kept for that hacked Fb account.
- Now when you enter your old password, it will ask you to ‘Reset Your Password’. So click it.
- So, now you should be on ‘Reset Your Password‘ page. Well, here there are 2 cases, If you can see your email id or cell no and if you have access to them, then use any of those options to reset the password. So follow the next steps on the screen and you’ll successfully gain your account. That’s it. Now you can leave this post. If you have any doubts, you can ask it in the below comment box. You can also check out the FAQ section at the end of the post.
- If the hacker has also hacked your email account or maybe he changed the existing email address or cell no in your Fb account, then click the option ‘No longer have access to these?‘.
- So when you click ‘No longer have access to these?’, you’ll be redirected to ‘How can we reach you?’ page. Now enter your new email id or phone no so that Facebook will send you further details about your account recovery process.
- So now when you enter your new email id or cell no, then you’ll be taken to a page which has any one of the 4 cases below depending upon your profile settings.
For that of Instagram email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.