Fed poly bida affiliated degree programmes UTME/Admission form
The federal polytechnic bida in affiliation with futminna wishes to inform the general public and candidates who wish to enroll in the schools five year degree programmes holding at the school that Admission forms are currently on sale for all candidates.
Suitable candidate are to visit the school portal or pick a form at the admin office in the school.
List of accredited courses offered in the school
Currently fed Poly bida in affiliation with futminna is running just three courses which are been listed below:
- Electrical electronics engineering.
- Building technology.
- Quantity surveying.
Candidates who wish to apply under this courses must attain the minimum requirements (cut off points)
Fed Bida bida afflicted programmes Admission form requirements
As disclosed earlier, not all candidates will be able to purchase Admission forms into the futminna affiliated programs, below are requirements for 100 level students.
|Programme||Minimum UTME Scores||O’level (SSCE) Requirements of WAEC, NABTEB or NECO|
|Building Technology, B.Tech||180||English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any two from Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Fine Art, Technical drawing, Building Construction and Biology.|
|Electrical/Electronic Engineering, B.Tech.||200||English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other science subjects.|
|Quantity Surveying, B.Tech||180||English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any two from Chemistry, Economics, Biology, Accounting, Business Method, Geography and Technical drawing.|
That’s to say you must attain 200 in jamb for engineering course and 180 for other courses.
Direct Entry into 200 level Requirements
- Candidates must attain LOWER CREDIT at National Diploma (ND) or MERIT at NCE level, and five credit in SSCE including English and maths.
- For candidates making use of IJMB, they are required attain not less than FIVE (5) POINTS or FOUR (4) POINTS (CPES, FUT, Minna) and pass at least two (2) subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
Direct Entry into 300 level Requirements
Candidates who wishes to be admitted into 300level using direct entry must attain not less than LOWER CREDIT at Higher National Diploma (HND) level in their proposed courses and must has five credit in SSCE including English and mathematics.
How to register for Fed Bida bida afflicted programmes Admission form
In other to purchase these post UTME form follow this guild below:
- Login fed Poly bida affiliation portal via this link below.
- Create and account.
- Upload details.
- Make payment.
- Proceed in completing the application.
- Lastly print out your slip to the screening venue.
- All applicants are to come to the screening venue with O’Level results print-out downloaded from the website of the National Examination Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) of Photocopies of Original Certificate(s) for verification.
- Candidates who course is not found in the portal, should select any of these courses listed on the post in other to enroll for Admission.
- Come with a copy of your original jamb slip.
Nevertheless if you have any question regarding this post make use of the comment section and we’ll be glad to respond.